Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Goals, goals, goals

Right now I'm in such a great space. I love this feeling whenever it comes. I'm constantly changing my immediate life plan, but I feel like I'm on to something good this time.

It's such an amazing feeling to have a tangible dream, one that I can actually fulfill. It'll take a lot of work on my part, but if it means getting away from jobs that pay the bills but give no personal satisfaction - I'm all for it!


I've learned many many lessons from the people close to me. One that originated w/
Troy, but that has become something of a mantra in our group, is not to let anything stand in the way of achieving your goals.

It's sounds easy enough, but before I could embrace it, I had to let go of a lot of fear. Which brings me to another group mantra, this one from
Quinlan - "What would you do if you hadn't been afraid?"

I'm amazingly satisfied to be in this place, and am just counting down the months that I still have to work - I can't wait to begin living my real life!

No comments:

Post a Comment