Wednesday, April 25, 2007

poker night...

Jon, Carlie, Corey and I (along w/many others) have been doing poker night now for a couple of years. It's amazing how fast time goes by!

I hosted it last weekend and thought I'd post some pics of the night....

Here's one of Jon and his girls... ;)



Aaaww, me and my baby...



Corey and
Ryan, being silly and looking cute as always...



More cute kids on the porch...
1st pic:
Eric
, Bill and Carlie
2nd pic:
Crista
, Carlie and Noah



Corey's the official dealer - he's so good at it! This was the first time in a while that I'd seen Ryan or his brother Noah. Noah had just gotten home from Kuwait that day! He was tired after a 22 hour flight, and ready to get messed up. We helped with that, Eric made him lots of appletinis. You can see that empty one in his hand. ;)



Bill, smiling like always, and Eric, trying to make one of those tough poker decisions. Can you see Jon in the background of the first pic, checking his myspace? ;)



Jon, Carlie and I usually seem to run out of money early, but I think we half plan it that way so we can get down to bull-shittin', which is what we do best. ;) The guys played poker late into the night, while Jon, Carlie and I sprawled out on my bed and got our gossip on.

The next morning, when I was cleaning up, I was amazed to find that we'd used all these glasses and not broken one of them. Way to go! We were pretty messed up, so that was a real accomplishment. ;)



Fun, fun, fun!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment