Friday, March 16, 2007

so eric came over after work tonight and got me way more buzzed than necessary... it's only 6:39pm and i'm feelin' too damned buzzed!! i'm eating though, so i'm starting to feel better. ;)

he says he's going to come over later, but we'll see how long from now that is... he loves to keep me waiting... builds the anticipation, right? jesus, i don't need that damned much anticipation in my life!


i adore him, and he makes the best martinis on top of it all - better than at the bars.

happy st. paddy's day to all! i hope ya'll drink lots and lots of irish car bombs for me! i'm not sure if i'll be able to, b/c quinlan, troy and i will be in oakland, seeing, that's right, my man, barack obama!!!

i can't frickin' wait! wish ya'll could be there!

love you!
a*


please note...

that i was waaaaaay too drunk when i wrote this! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment