Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Buried Waters - Midterm Brainstorming

I'm still not quite sure what direction I will be going in for the midterm project. I've been finding the Wiggle very interesting, which led me to think about bike paths in Glen Park. But I'm not a bicyclist, and was actually drawn to the Wiggle more because I live on it. So, it doesn't really make sense for me to take a bike focus. This led me to think that maybe I could just explore something with movement and pathways through the space. I'm very interested in the mapping and definitely want to do something in that direction. I was also interested when Paula mentioned the garbage angle.

I'm still formulating it all and have still not been able to actually get to the park. I will be doing this this week and will continue to let my ideas solidify.

After today's lecture I would like to focus more on Human Geography, so still unsure what path that will take.

No comments:

Post a Comment