Friday, August 19, 2005

I hate them because I love them so much

I'm trying to quit smoking and I HATE IT!!! I'm so much happier though, in general, when I don't smoke.

Cigarettes are the battle of my life. When I smoke I'm the craziest chainsmoker you'll ever meet. I feel so not in control when it comes to smoking, that I end up feeling like such a slave. I hate cigarettes because I love them so much.

So, it feels like I am constantly quitting, especially lately. I've probably quit six times, at least, in the last three months. I quit once for five years, when I was married, but when we split up I got this crazy idea that went like this: "I'm single - I can do whatever the hell I want!" And there I was - chainsmokin' again.

This time I have a couple people quitting with me, so I'm hoping that will help. ;)

I wish I could find a counter that says "I haven't smoked for __ days." If you see anything like that, please let me know. And wish me luck - I'll need it! ;)

If you love smoking, and don't hate it at all, then by all means enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment